Tuesday, June 6, 2017

6/6 Busy Days

Hey guys!

So I won't be able to write much for today. I was out basically the whole day, and when I finally got back to the hotel we all decided to play card games until fairly late. We have to get up early tomorrow, and I want enough time to get ready and such. 

Basically, today we had another Travel Japanese class, went to a beautiful park, and then a nearby temple. The temple was great, and I'm now up to 508 pictures. It's going to be great editing all of them. I also have significantly more video footage when some of the guys decided they were going to start up YouTube channels. 

I'll post more about today tomorrow, but for now here are some of the pictures from the park/temple :)

おやすみなさい!Good night! 







1 comment:

  1. Be a woman and pull that cord! I love the composition with the bamboo.

    ReplyDelete